Monday, August 4, 2008

Catching Flack

Hi Blogger Family and Friends,

I've been catching some flack because I haven't posted in so long. It's true...it has been an incredibly long time since I've had time to just sit at my computer, think of witty things to say and find cute pictures of our family. What can I say, "it's been a busy summer!" And, a hot one which actually makes my last post still relevant and current. But maybe not so interesting. So this is just a quick post to let you know that I am thinking of all of you and will be bringing our virtual life current throughout this week. So don't give up on this ol'blog. I'll post again soon!

5 comments:

Jen S said...

Hark! A new post! i never gave up hope. ;)

Nyla said...

I new you would be back! :) Lets get the girls together!

Shan said...

No flack from me - maybee a little nagging though :)

Cathi Hamen said...

FINNNNNALLLLLYYYYY!!!!! geez louise! hurry it up would ya!

Cathi Hamen said...

re-post girl
sooooo much to blog so little time